Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Begining of a Long Journey

Hello guys, this is my 1st post.... So i didn't really know what to start off with!! When i actually heard of this idea of having one's own blog by a friend of mine, it interested me coz i've always wanted to let the world know of what i'm thinking or what interests me. And what better way to achieve this than by having my own blog!!!!! I don't expect anything much from the ppl who visit this blog but a comment once in a while would help me a lot to make this blog more interesting and worthwhile to visit again and again.Now, i'm signing off for the moment with a promise to bring in a lot of interesting things that i come across ,and also the things that i wanna talk about, to you.

chao!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Sumit said...

nice to hv pple who r willing to share their shorts......,,,, frankly im hardly one of them......
hahaha
by d way henry goes to barca>>>>

Gaurav Jain said...

dont worry i will definately comment

Aseem Gulati said...

nice that u have actually decided to put ur thoughts on paper...

have a happy blogging journey...